Sunday, June 21, 2009

I've been thinking about past lives...

I've been thinking a lot about reincarnation while I've been doing my meditations and I've come up with a few things that I wanted to share... :P

I believe that I was shot in the back of the head and killed in one of my previous lives... I always have this vivid nightmare about kneeling and having a cool gun barrel pressed against the center of the back of my head. The trigger is pulled and for a split second, I can feel the warm blood oozing from the wound and making my hair sticky before I fall forward...

*** I believe that dreams are often memories from previous incarnations that often get mixed up with this life. It's like they bleed through the subconscious when we're sleeping... and sometimes when we're NOT sleeping :) ***

All my family heritage dates back to Europe and I believe that I lived out many lives there as well. In my mind, I believe that a soul in continually reincarnated in a certain place until it dies elsewhere and then it continues to be reincarnated in the new location until it dies elsewhere again. (That is, my ancestors were from Europe, so perhaps I immigrated to Canada and died here. That's why I've been reincarnated in Canada again. If I move elsewhere, I will be reborn there instead).

I also believe that I was a prostitute in a pervious life because my sexuality has such a dominance in my life. (This was a fleeting thought and could find no more available information on this at the time of my meditations).

I've really only begun to give this some serious thought, but i thought it might be interesting to share my discoveries and perhaps others can share their experiences or thoughts on the subject! :D

Blessed be! )o(

No comments:

Post a Comment