Saturday, April 25, 2009

Writer Talisman: A Ritual


Select a stone of your choice - it can be one with a writing correspondence, or simply one that you find pleasing. Cleanse the stone, then charge by placing it on your altar or under sun/moonlight for another 24 hours.

When you are ready to empower the talisman, dissolve some sea salt in a small bowl of water, and light a candle. Dip your fingertips into the sea salt water and anoint the stone as you repeat the following:

I bless this stone with water.
May the waters of inspiration flow through me!

I bless this stone with the salt of the earth.
May earth s constancy embolden me!

Now pass the stone above the candle flame as you repeat the following:

I bless this stone with air.
May air s transcendence blow through me!

I bless this stone with fire.
May the passions of fire inspire me!

Earth, air, fire, and water, now held within this stone.
May they gift me with energy and joy as I ply my craft.

Set the stone on your desk. Apply it to your crown chakra for inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment