1) Conjure the great World Tree, entering it and going to the Inner Temple.
2) Orient yourself in the center of your sacred space. You will notice four doorways around you. You may have never noticed them before, but they will be very clear to you now. Each of the doorways lead to a different elemental plane. Each one will be in a different colour and have a different symbol on it for the element, such as the elemental triangles. By its markings, find the doorway that leads to the realm of fire, and stand before it. Usually the fire doorway is oriented to your eastern or southern direction in the temple, but your Inner Temple is beyond direction in the physical world, so go to whatever door calls to you as fire.
3) Hold the intention to enter the realm of fire and in your silent, magickal voice, ask permission to open the door. You are asking permission of the highest aspect of yourself, and the realm of fire (If you have spirit guides, ask them to be present).
4) If you get a yes response, open the door of fire. It can open normally or melt away. If you know the invoking pentagram of fire, you can use it as your key. Before you is a great swirling ball of fire, filling the doorway and beyond. Feel the heat rush over you. Hear the crackling flame. The ball of light swirls into a tube, a tunnel or pure flame. You know you can enter it safely with your own fiery essence, and you being to walk into the tunnel of fire.
5) Your skin begins to tingle with the warmth, and you may feel a sweat break. Move slowly, one step at a time, truly attuning with elemental fire. The heat and light refine you, burning away all fear and tension. The fire brings you back to your essence, your passion and vitality, burning away all that does not serve your will.
6) As you move deeper and deeper into the tunnel, you lose sight of the inner temple and find yourself entering the light and the end of the tunnel, leading you to the realm of fire. Take a look around this fiery landscape, with burning trees and bushes, mountains of volcanic glass and ash. You are completely safe and in tune with the fire element. This is the land of fire salamanders, drakes, djinn, and fabled cities of brass.
7) Before you is a path, taking you deeper into the realm of fire. Follow the path. Take notice of any animals you see along the way, and any plants on the path. Fiery, sharp, and spicy plants are the herbs of fire.
8) At the end of the path is a figure, your personal guide to the element of fire. It could be an elemental being, animal, deity, or perhaps angel, there to guide you on the path of fire. Introduce yourself, and ask the guide its name and function. Follow this guide, and receive what your guide has to offer. Since sight is the sense of fire, your guide may not speak much, but show you things in pictures. Take this wisdom in, and ask any questions you have.
9) Ask your guide upon whom shall you call as your guardian of fire in ritual. Sometimes it is the guide itself, but often the guide will point you to a deity or other being of power.
10) Your guide will lead you back to the tunnel of fire and bid you farewell. Thank you guide for this time and knowledge. Know that you now have a link in the realm of fire. The guide may give you a gift to inspire your will and passion, or give you a spark of flame to carry within you.
11) Return through the tunnel of fire, spiralling through the heat and flame. Come back to the inner temple, and close the gateway of fire as you opened it. Orient yourself in the temple. If you have a gift from the land of fire, you can put it in your temple space if you desire.
12) Return back through the World Tree tunnel, and stand at the base of the tree. Thank the World Tree. Step back through the screen of your mind’s eye and let the World Tree gently fade from view.
13) Return yourself to normal consciousness.