Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Full Moon Ritual


“I come on this sacred night of the Lady, beneath the Full Moon, to adore Her symbol, which she has placed among the stars. And to give due worship unto the Great Goddess as it was in the time of the beginning, so is it now. So mote it be.”


“Hail and adoration unto You, O Great Diana. Hail Goddess of the Moon, and of the Night. You have been since before the beginning, You who caused all things to appear, Giver and Sustainer of Life, Adoration unto You.”


“Hail and adoration unto Thee, O Source of All Enlightenment. I pray Thee impart to me Thy Illumination. And enlighten my mind that I may perceive more clearly, all things in which I endeavour. And illuminate my soul, imparting Thy essence of Purity. I reveal my Inner Self to Thee and ask that all be cleansed and purified within.”


“O Ancient Wanderer of the Dark Heavens, Mystery of the Mysteries, emanate Your sacred essence upon me as I wait below at this appointed time. Enlighten my inner mind and spirit, as do you lighten the darkness of night.”


(***This is a combination of phrases that can be used during a Full Moon ritual***).

No comments:

Post a Comment